Weddings can be one of the most beautiful days in an individuals eyes but also can be one of the most stressful ones too. That’s why I’ve came up with these 12 tips that every couple needs to know when planning their big day!
- Ask your caterer to pack up some food for the two of you as most newlyweds don’t find the time to eat and are starving when they get home.
- Have your engagement ring cleaned before your wedding day.
- Create a #hashtag for guests to use at the wedding to upload and tag all of your pictures.
- Take a few moments at your head table to simply observe your family and friends. It might just be your favorite part of the night.
- Guests remember two things the most from weddings – the food and the music. Send them home with good memories!
- It’s your wedding, not theirs. Be kind, but don’t try to please everyone.
- The easiest way to use the restroom in a wedding dress is to sit on the toilet backward, facing the wall.
- Photography Tip: Don’t wear a bra the morning of your wedding as it will leave marks on your back and shoulders that could be visible in pictures!
- When planning for your honeymoon, don’t just make a list of things to pack but also a list of things to bring back. #memories
- When getting your wedding dress altered, make sure you can sit in it before they make the dress smaller.
- On your RSVP cards, put a line for a requested song. This way you will know what your guests want to hear and they will get excited when their song comes on!
- Splurge on a new perfume – it’s a great way to capture the day’s memories as every time you smell the fragrance you mind will go to that special day!
I hope these tips can help make your special day even more special! If you have more tips I’d love to hear them below!